AR Take-On - Approved Persons
The regulator requires adequate due diligence to be undertaken on individuals operating as Approved Persons (APER’s).
- The system allows the individual APER’s to upload documents related to their specific due diligence requirements.
- You have the same functionality as Firm Due Diligence in terms of notes, uploading/ viewing documents, removing documents, and hiding documents from the APER.
- The APER’s permitted Controlled Function (CF) will be recorded to evidence the principals agreement.
- APER’s can be added and removed at any time during the life cycle of the AR firm
- The APER’s permissions can be tailored according to the individuals roles and responsibilities
- Internal sign off process facilitating the reporting of risks
- All regulatory obligations are met regarding the information which needs to be held on the individuals.
- The dashboard can highlight any issues/gaps in documentation.
- The principal can access and review all documentation at the click of a button.
- Audit trail of all communications both internal and external