AR Take-On - Firm Due Diligence
The regulator requires adequate due diligence is undertaken on AR’s which includes investigation, document checking and verification.
- ARs are created individually with any additional information, attachments and documentation linked to the one AR record.
- Firm Due Diligence has the functionality to tailor the pre-populated due diligence requirements to the principals requirements
- When a document is uploaded, the received date will be updated automatically
- Notes can be added to the record for internal records and to facilitate a two-way dialogue with the AR
- Document expiry or renewal date can be added to the record. This function will generate a task one month prior to document expiry/renewal date for the principal to review or request an up to date version.
- A snap shot of the firms documents and record can be viewed from one screen and identification can be made quickly regarding missing or incomplete information.
- All stages are broken down into tabs which run across the top of the page so a checklist of information is there to work against whilst managing the process.