Annual Financial Testing
Before a principal firm appoints an appointed representative ( other than an introducer appointed representative) and on a continuing basis it must establish on reasonable grounds that the firm is solvent.
- Information requests are generated automatically according to the AR firms Companies House account filing date.
- Notifications for both AR’s and principals for completion and checking through to sign off.
- Identification of the AR firms activity and solvency.
- Principals can evidence ongoing oversight of the solvency of its AR firms.
- Full transparency through centralised reporting that can be analysed and reported.