Continuous Professional Development
Effective and consistent CPD is an essential part of professional standards. You need to complete a minimum of 35 hours of relevant CPD each year, with at least 21 hours of structured learning.
Structured learning activities may include seminars, lectures, conferences, workshops or courses and completing appropriate e-learning.
- Each individual’s CPD is detailed for the company selected with a summary of each individual’s structured or unstructured data, followed by a breakdown of each entry.
- Ability to view the documents uploads as evidence.
- Add comments/notes and new documents
- The AR’s will be able to easily evidence on going CPD to ensure they are meeting regulatory requirements.
- Access to view and then address outstanding gaps